Welcome...

This blog serves as a behind-the-scenes peek into the life and journal of an interdisciplinary artist. Learn more at merliguerra.com or luminariumdance.org, and thank you for reading my thoughts on setting the visual and performing arts into motion.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It seems I'm falling behind on my latest news...

...in writing, that is.

Since creating my online portfolio (www.merliguerra.com) in 2009, I have found it difficult to find the time to wrestle with Dreamweaver and keep my "news" section up to date. So here I am! Entering the world of bloggers.

My goal?

To share my latest artistic experiences, be they excerpts of my own choreography, performances that moved me, art shows I'd recommend, or places to visit for inspiration! I would like this to become a forum for all insights and intrigues related to the arts. My work with Luminarium Dance Company will most certainly take center stage, though I hope that by the end of the year my visual art will become equally represented in my blog.

Thanks for checking me out! By the end of next week, this page will be flooded with photos, videos, and info on upcoming events, so be sure to check back soon!

-Merli

No comments:

Post a Comment